Wednesday, May 7, 2008

From the Reign of Insanity at DC's Blog

poem antonio

this is like watching bison mating from my hole in
the ground
this is like watching cheese grating while i roll in the mound
you know the feeling on a hot day when your freshly shaved scrotum sticks to the side of your thigh?
you know the sound of lungs rattling as your only daughter dies?
he said he likes to push in the soft spot of a baby's head and fuck the hole.
he said he likes to push in the soft spot of my hate and fuck me whole.

poem sypha

SYPHA sleeps
cavity creeps
inanimate loose stool he knows what divine tools
tentacles tight slime cuddles
ripping flesh blood puddles
anal teeeeeeth
(I'm beneath)
(hush, there is a reason he remains chaste)

pupa pupa number 9
on the new york transit line
if my train comes off the track
kill it kill it kill it
KIIIIILLLLLLLL THEMMMMMM AAAALLLLLL

sypha sniff a
james and all the little trash can babies
feast us on feotus
baby fajitas
your abortions
flaming contortions
(James Black and the)
give birth
give birth
give birth
to slime covered walls and achingblueballs

when will I know the
when will I spill my
little black death inside you
inside
spew

syphaaaa
piffle
puffle
anti-scuffle

sypha
don't you
want to
bruuuuuiiiiiiissssse

5 comments:

querik said...

I understand and wish to continue

JoeM said...

The poems about me are better.

Jessica Knapp said...

Why are you suppressing your id?

doom pony said...

oh so you write poems to all the girls? But only my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

Matt said...

MY NAME! I SEE MY NAME!!