Monday, May 26, 2008

CORRESPONDENCE THAT ALSO MAY BE POETRY

Dennis Bad Influence Cooper

i just watched me you and everyone we know
i love this movie and i love miranda july
and i love her too
loins and nostrils both
fuck em if they don't
seriously fuck them to death
before that i ate too much chinese food
before that i read your entire nico post
and this has put me into a weird mood
oh yeah
that
and looking at luka and porc skull's shit
that all did it
and now i am listening to Nico and The VU
thank you for that
do you think miranda july would let me kiss her
maybe then you are more like a gangster
a leader of scum and villainy
jabba the hutt?


CHRIS i want to rub myself on you like a bear that has an itch
honey?

demark here
i could just keepwriting shit like this
couldn't i
endlessly

let's poop back and forth into each other's butts
forever

i don't like that idea
but
i like the idea

look out
the world's behind you
joe mills gave this line more weight
i feel like i'm jesus' son

nonesense

i like the word
shananigisme

you x i took that line from cyrano de bergerac

nevermind

would yale publish this kind of shit
am i still a young poet?

hmmmm

fuck it

ERIK

you're my kind of faggot
your mind crimes faggot
i'll loosen everything
on you
are
you
ready?

LUKA

fuck em if they can't take a joke
fuck em if they can't break the yolk
fuck em
fucker

Killer

I eat myself from the outside in
it won't do you anygood
at this time
i'd just consume your babies
transubstantiation
is bullshit
its just food
no one has a bigger dick

I am frightened of both of you. I think you both vomit acid on the rest of us. I don't want to be the rest of us. I'm frightened of you both. Your tongues slither.

Luka. I feel like you're slapping me hard in the face here. Stop this. It hurts. No, stop this. Don't you wanna be like the rest of them. Stop it.

Hate something. Just because you can.

When I lick banana slugs it makes my tongue go numb. It's slightly toxic. Then why do I do it? If you have to ask...that's what this stuff is. You and your Banana Slugs.

Porcelain

if we slice enough of ourselves away, we can both fit.

precum.

the corneous outer layer of a bird's beak is called a rhamphotheca, it fits over the bone structure. that's what i am.

the small rows of teeth that run like a conveyer belt in the mouth of a snail is called radula. that's what you are.

i, when i looked at this picture my lips parted slightly and, and i could feel, really feel my breath over them. i, without thought, licked the upper one, and bit the lower one. i stopped everything for just 30 seconds. then i was confused. and i felt blissful and enveloped. stop doing that.

hey, keep whispering, i like it.

dennis

they were right, christian bale is the sexiest bat man

you die, and the world goes on with out you. people keep laughing, and talking about movies, and fucking in public toilets. and you're dead.

catachrestic, i wish i was there to take care of you. take in plenty of fluids.

supposedly, there is an african saying, just because you are at the bottom of the sea, that doesn't make you a fish.

I saw some porn with that deaf kid, Zack and some blond kid peeing on each other in the shower. It didn't seem to bother me as I thought it would. Maybe because the urine was clear, maybe because they were already wet, and maybe that ZACK guy is just so fucking hot that it nixed my revulsion. I don't think I'm heading looking to get pisse don though.

No comments: