What do you mean?
You've gotta be dedicated to your work.
I can't get enough goddamn stimulus.
Not enough sleep
too much caffeine
not enough food
toomuch too much too much curry
too much beer
not enough alone time
so so so what
not enough sex
bad bad bad sex
nowhere nothing bad sex
why won't you let me penetrate you?
carpal tunnel
carpe diem
chutes and ladders
noel and liam
songs in the key of liposuction
you're the one for me fatty
sheila take a sheila take a bow
lip up fatty I lip up fatty fat
Stevie Wonder, why did you sell your song to Sunkist?
Why don't you return my phone calls?
Why don't you answer my letters my emails the words I scratch in your bathroom mirrors?
I used to think you were a monster, a huge looming behemoth leviathan tiamat beast of the deep.
Now I know,
that you're a little porcelain ballerina,
sitting on my mother's mantle place,
a little porcelain ballerina,
with a mean dirty mouth.
You're pretty so pretty so come and dance with me...
You've gotta be dedicated to your work.
I can't get enough goddamn stimulus.
Not enough sleep
too much caffeine
not enough food
toomuch too much too much curry
too much beer
not enough alone time
so so so what
not enough sex
bad bad bad sex
nowhere nothing bad sex
why won't you let me penetrate you?
carpal tunnel
carpe diem
chutes and ladders
noel and liam
songs in the key of liposuction
you're the one for me fatty
sheila take a sheila take a bow
lip up fatty I lip up fatty fat
Stevie Wonder, why did you sell your song to Sunkist?
Why don't you return my phone calls?
Why don't you answer my letters my emails the words I scratch in your bathroom mirrors?
I used to think you were a monster, a huge looming behemoth leviathan tiamat beast of the deep.
Now I know,
that you're a little porcelain ballerina,
sitting on my mother's mantle place,
a little porcelain ballerina,
with a mean dirty mouth.
You're pretty so pretty so come and dance with me...

No comments:
Post a Comment