Monday, March 31, 2008

As consumers, we are the prey of our own desires.

Okay, so these are the magazine covers that have lured me into buying magazines I didn't really want. Soft core porn. Well, I got something out of it. The Runners World magazines always get me when I'm waiting for a flight in airports. At least, there are good fitness tips in there. The first that ever got me was a young Leonardo DiCaprio on the cover of Ent. Weekly for Romeo and Juliet. Ahhhhh. Okay, here are the young men. Go.












1 comment:

JoeM said...

It's funny cos I always find a bit of clothing more erotic than pure nakedness, so my equivalent mags would be GQ or one of those fashion mags - say Abercrombie and Fitch, which is almost porn anyway.

I love having to pass
"I understand and I wish to continue"
- that would be a great ironic title for (DC blog) Jeff's blog. of course

'I do not wish to continue'
would be more apt.

Love Jeff.

Your job title 'Naturalist' always makes me think of naked middle-aged married couples playing tennis in the 1950s...

I wonder if you've seen the underwater 3D IMAX (Into the Deep) I think it's called. I don't like water so I almost felt I was drowning as the camera took us slowly below the surface (I wonder if the US government knows about this, could save money on water-boarding).

Anyway of all the 3Ds I've seen this was the most amazing. Big crabs walking right up to your face and amazingly coloured sea creatures, plants etc.

Thanks for those posts on my blog. Here's my replies in case you didn't see them:

"Clever
Sad
Humorous

Thanks Shy Boy!

Could say the same about your writing - and I do."

Re the static blog:

"Happily resting
in a glass coffin
at the bottom of the deepest ocean.

Like Lestat
just soaking in the centuries until it's ready
to rise again.

My, what a view..."