
MATT MARCURE "PANDA?" - Lullingly Blog
I Fell Through My Wall This Morning
Iridescent descent
All I'm allowed to see are colors
I don't even know where I am
I've been falling for hours
Maybe longer I don't know
My phone stopped working
So I threw it against the wall
Which turned out to be water
so now its even further down
I would go but I would drown
Maybe drowning is the best way
Maybe just wait till I hit the ground
but what if this is just wonderland
I won't be hurt
Now I can see some sort of tropics
Turtles seem to be fighting with their wives
and husbands about religion
I don't want to even get involved
I wouldn't know what to say
My knowledge is only of spirits
Even then it's iffy
Maybe this is some sort of religious thing
To get me to become devout
The turtles are getting worse now
His friends are poking fun
But he doesn't want to upset her
I fell through my wall this morning
............................................................................

KYTE LOCKETT - Hell Is For Conversation Blog
Attraction
Knees are hot
And behind them as well
Especially there
Calves too
Feet and toes
Oh, and the ankle
Also, that spot
between the thigh and the crotch
That inner
Jointy place
Like the inside elbow
Which is also very seductive
And wrists
How I love wrists
The soft, pale flesh
The bumps of the bloodvessels
just underneath
That really sets me off
Hands too
Their grace
and beauty
each delicate little finger
And that bump,
The bone on the top of the wrist
That's amazing too
And the upper-arm
And shoulder
And under-arm
And the small of the back
How soft and smooth
The feeling of Intamacy
When they lay on their belly
Which is also very amazing
And, even more-so, the belly button.
The liver too
But it's no match for the stomach and intestines
Which are probably
The cutest organs
Although, the brain
And the heart
Will put up a fight
They're much more attractive, in their ways
The little indentation
At the front of the neck
Oh, and how the collar bone feels
Soft lips
That you can't stop staring at
Just like their brilliant, glassy eyes
And how they reflect
All of the light around us
But most attractive of all:
Their wonderful, beautiful,
charming face
and the warmth it gives off
When they smile
............................................................................

JOSEPH MARCURE "YOU-X" - Your-X Blog
(the ha modeled as the ha-ha)
I don't see too much humor in any of the knots in this thread, so might I remind you all that the red and white corpuscles are at constant battle with each other. The friends of these corpuscles live in the bloodstream and are making constant whoopie. Having tired of both the corpuscles and the friends of the corpuscles the blood in the bloodstream rushes down to the feet, gets a look at those feet and rushes right back up to the head. Seeing that the blood must contain itself it turns over and gets real cold. Once attaining a state of coldbloodedness the blood proceeds to mock red and white and even blue corpuscles by having an all American dinner in the middle of an all American house. After the blood has boiled, it simmers for two hours and begins to drag on and on and on. Sometimes it fragments. Itself. Some, times. And in the dead of night it waits silently as the March of the Corpuscles fills the stream and then it says to the corpuscles, Yonder comes the rush of even more blood, rushing rushing through the stream... perhaps you should go home. But, the corpuscles persist and establish a new nation within the bloodstream, where you and little Johnny can grow up happily and without any oppression. You'd like that, huh? Well, how do you think little Johnny feels? How do you think big Johnny feels? I bet he feels something too, probably we all do. Probably just gravity though.

Panda?, Kyte,and You-X on Dennis Cooper's Ranch

1 comment:
Nice. Welcome back to the blogosphere.
Post a Comment