I am frightened and tense
because you continuously slice me
with tiny razor blades
my tongue
bleeds my tongue bleeds
i ache for the feeling this starts
not quite letting me
why don't you just kill me and get it over with?
jerking me off with sandpaper
watching wrestling on sunday morning
as a kid
when its sunny outside
and why
am I not outside
god dammit
grab the
carpet and scream scream scream
it scratches my fingertips
and i grip
i grip until the
flesh peels away
and the points of bone
peek from fleshy pulp
but i keep gripping
anyways
the cat's dead
in the corner
and i don't smell a thing
because you continuously slice me
with tiny razor blades
my tongue
bleeds my tongue bleeds
i ache for the feeling this starts
not quite letting me
why don't you just kill me and get it over with?
jerking me off with sandpaper
watching wrestling on sunday morning
as a kid
when its sunny outside
and why
am I not outside
god dammit
grab the
carpet and scream scream scream
it scratches my fingertips
and i grip
i grip until the
flesh peels away
and the points of bone
peek from fleshy pulp
but i keep gripping
anyways
the cat's dead
in the corner
and i don't smell a thing
poem i fucking desire you beyond reason based on 1 fucking picture of you
oliver oliver oliver oliver oliver
oliver oliver oliver oliver oliver
oliver oliver oliver oliver oliver
oliver oliver oliver oliver oliver
oliver oliver oliver oliver oliver
There is
a small diamond
with
sharp edges
burrowing its way
out of
the center of my
chest
thats why I tell myself
I
can't
breathe
(huhhhhhhhhhhhh)
the orgasmic release
of
arterial
blood
I am drenched
and
sated
in death...
oliver oliver oliver oliver oliver
oliver oliver oliver oliver oliver
oliver oliver oliver oliver oliver
oliver oliver oliver oliver oliver
There is
a small diamond
with
sharp edges
burrowing its way
out of
the center of my
chest
thats why I tell myself
I
can't
breathe
(huhhhhhhhhhhhh)
the orgasmic release
of
arterial
blood
I am drenched
and
sated
in death...
thank you
for not caring

1 comment:
'watching wrestling on sunday morning
as a kid
when its sunny outside
and why
am I not outside
god dammit'
- that really made me laugh dude. So true. Thanks for that, really nice of you. I've put up a couple of pictures from the guy im gonna be working with on the blog,check it out if you get the chance.
Post a Comment